A Major Event Organization (MEO) requires athletes to apply for the recognition of their TUE, if they wish to use a prohibited substance or method in connection with the Event.

If athletes have a TUE granted by ETH-ADA and they will be competing at a Major Event e.g., the Olympic Games, they should contact the MEO for information on their recognition process.